Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zao8350

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2009
soooo... is there absolutely no way to play cod4 on a '09 mbp with the 9600 gt card on mac? will only bootcamping allow me to play it? i thought i had seen people getting it to work here. pardon my ignorance

zao8350

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2009
so... i downloaded the patch and i got it working but when i try and play online it says code is in use. i had previously dloaded the cracked version off a torrent, saw that no multiplayer was supported so bought a legit copy off amazon. how do i enter the serial number?

bov

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco
so... i downloaded the patch and i got it working but when i try and play online it says code is in use. i had previously dloaded the cracked version off a torrent, saw that no multiplayer was supported so bought a legit copy off amazon. how do i enter the serial number?

hahahaha well at least he's honest?

zao8350

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 2, 2009
i figured it out. i had to go into multiplayer settings and it let me put in my serial number. i did delete the pirated copy. i have everything up and running now, sorry for wasting yall's time

ChrisN

macrumors 65816
Aug 27, 2007
Demarest, NJ
Quick question: do mods and all those things work fine on the cod 4 version of mac because I remember I used to play cod uo and I couldn't download the mods on some servers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.