Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neilcassar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
Hi, I have just bought an iphone a few days ago. I have dowloaded some applications and it seems that the battery is going down very quickly at around 1hour.It seems that when I plug it to charge it does not charge or else it charges a bit and stops.While i play a game the battery goes down very quickly.Then it switch it off because it’s out of battery and when I switch it again the battery will be at 30%.. I went to the shop and the sales person told me that this could be caused because I am having an application running all the time. This could be true?? And now he told me that he is going to cleam my iphone. Thanks in advance if you reply.

Reclaim3r

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2009
PA
Well, I know when I first got my iPhone 3GS the battery dropped extremely fast. But after a couple charges, it started lasting longer.

The fact that it's charging and just stops midway is definitely not a good thing. Are you sure your computer didn't fall asleep or anything? Otherwise, that sounds like a defective battery.

neilcassar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
i just plugged it in computer and even in the normal plug still getting this problem and even if I'm playing and its pluged in the charger it still drain quick

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.