Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which topic would you prefer for the next Fortnightly Challenge?

• Scenery

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Motion

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Transit

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Analog/Analogue

• Alone

• Structure/Architecture

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Metal

• Illusion

• Steam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
I have posted a poll with all the topics suggested for the next fortnightly challenge in this thread. Please vote soon as the voting will end on Wednesday Aug 12 when I post the next challenge. For information concerning the Fortnightly Challenge, please see this thread. Please post after you voted so this thread stays on the first page.

John

Abokiniec

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2009
What exactly is "ALONE" ?

I voted for Structure/Architecture because i thought it would be cool and I have some nice places in mind.

Phrasikleia

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2008
Over there------->

I voted for Structure/Architecture because i thought it would be cool and I have some nice places in mind.

a⋅lone [uh-lohn]
1. separate, apart, or isolated from others.

Pretty straightforward, no? Seems to me like a great concept for a photographic challenge.

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home

a⋅lone [uh-lohn]
1. separate, apart, or isolated from others.

Pretty straightforward, no? Seems to me like a great concept for a photographic challenge.

But not to be confused with "a loan" :) which might be more difficult to represent in a photo.

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
I'm planning to post the new challenge in the morning so this is the last chance to vote. Hopefully a few more people engage in this poll as we currently have a tie.

John

Maxxamillian

macrumors 6502
Nov 16, 2004
Utah
I'm planning to post the new challenge in the morning so this is the last chance to vote. Hopefully a few more people engage in this poll as we currently have a tie.

John

You've got enough data here for the next two challenges.

Really am liking these--its the saving grace of this board IMHO.

TH3D4RKKN1GH7

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
How about relationships? Or people interaction... something that gives me a chance to compete! LOL. Nah I'm voting for motion.

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
This poll closes in just under an hour and we still have a tie. If you have not voted, please do so now so we can break the tie.

Thanks
John

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.