Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Aug 9, 2009, 11:01 PM   #1
lostinasuprmrkt
macrumors member

Battery screen Background

HOW DO I CHANGE THIS!? im running 3.0 and i can not for the life of me find the file that will let me change the background of the battery screen.
lostinasuprmrkt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2009, 11:07 PM   #2
lostinasuprmrkt
macrumors member

ok so playing around i figured out that it changes if i set it to UILCDBackground.png in my UIImages folder....but it also changes my Lock background. AND it makes my Battery image disappear.
Old Aug 9, 2009, 11:27 PM   #3
IBradMac
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to IBradMac
Ok so the battery background is also the wallpaper you can change that in your settings. The wallpaper on spring board can easily be changed via ssh.

Path I use:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 3.png
Views:	262
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	187466  
IBradMac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2009, 11:37 PM   #4
lostinasuprmrkt
macrumors member

im not trying to change the springboard wallpaper....i already have that set to my liking.

im trying to change the lockscreen background AND the background for the battery to two seperate things. so far ive only found the UILCDBackground.png file which will change both of those. But it gets rid of my battery image too.
Old Aug 9, 2009, 11:51 PM   #5
IBradMac
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to IBradMac
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinasuprmrkt View Post
im not trying to change the springboard wallpaper....i already have that set to my liking.

im trying to change the lockscreen background AND the background for the battery to two seperate things. so far ive only found the UILCDBackground.png file which will change both of those. But it gets rid of my battery image too.
Oh sorry...
IBradMac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2009, 12:00 AM   #6
lostinasuprmrkt
macrumors member

its cool....i decided for the time being that i really dont need to see the battery charging icon and will live with my lockscreen background to be in the lockscreen even when charging....it has the percentage of charge in my status bar anyways.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks