Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lostinasuprmrkt

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
HOW DO I CHANGE THIS!? im running 3.0 and i can not for the life of me find the file that will let me change the background of the battery screen.

lostinasuprmrkt

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
ok so playing around i figured out that it changes if i set it to UILCDBackground.png in my UIImages folder....but it also changes my Lock background. AND it makes my Battery image disappear.

IBradMac

macrumors 68000
Jun 27, 2008
Ohio
Ok so the battery background is also the wallpaper you can change that in your settings. The wallpaper on spring board can easily be changed via ssh.

Path I use:

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 303

lostinasuprmrkt

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
im not trying to change the springboard wallpaper....i already have that set to my liking.

im trying to change the lockscreen background AND the background for the battery to two seperate things. so far ive only found the UILCDBackground.png file which will change both of those. But it gets rid of my battery image too.

IBradMac

macrumors 68000
Jun 27, 2008
Ohio
im not trying to change the springboard wallpaper....i already have that set to my liking.

im trying to change the lockscreen background AND the background for the battery to two seperate things. so far ive only found the UILCDBackground.png file which will change both of those. But it gets rid of my battery image too.

Oh sorry...:eek:

lostinasuprmrkt

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
its cool....i decided for the time being that i really dont need to see the battery charging icon and will live with my lockscreen background to be in the lockscreen even when charging....it has the percentage of charge in my status bar anyways.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.