Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Aug 13, 2009, 11:50 AM   #1
LastZion
macrumors 6502a

"Undo/Cancel send" email?

Is it possible to stop the iphone from sending an email? I have done this twice now (my own fault I know) but I accidently hit the send button top right and off my email goes, half written and full of mistakes making me look like a giant jackass... Anyway you can cancel this? I Gmail has the undo send feature giving you 5 seconds to take it back, that would be awesome, but I would even settle for something like holding the home button to cancel the send...
Old Aug 13, 2009, 11:56 AM   #2
-aggie-
macrumors Demi-God

Well, some emails are delayed and sit in the outbox, so you could delete them there and they wouldn't go out (talking about Yahoo mail here). But that's only if they get delayed for some reason. Normally they go right out, so no, I don't think you can cancel.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone