Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boomchukalaka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
I am having an issue trying to view my MobileMe galleries on my Apple TV. Upon entering my MobileMe account name as directed I continue to get a response that says "Unknown MobileMe Account" . I have tried using the data from my MobileMe summary page, (both my name at the top, and my me.com email addy, neither attempt worked) double checked spelling and still I get the same message: "Unknown MobileMe Account" I have tried using my sign in name from the MobileMe login page, that doesn't work either.

We are having a party on Saturday night and I wanted to use pictures of all our guests as a montage on the plasma for atmosphere and "remember THAT time..." moments.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bhougland

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2009
Found the solution

Turns out you need to actually have photos in your MobileMe Gallery, and they are set to "public" for AppleTV to connect to MobileMe.

Would have been helpful for AppleTV engineers to provide that info rather than the misleading message that's displayed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.