Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:17 PM   #1
macrumors newbie

I cannot use safari on iphone 3gs in US

the past few days i cannot use safari with WIFI nor 3g mode. It will simply wont load any pages. Its not the network because all of my other devices work fine with the wifi.

Should I restore my phone? any tips i should follow and would i loose my paid apps?

Thanks
Topo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:30 PM   #2
-aggie-
macrumors Demi-God

A restore from backup loses nothing. So, no worries (as long as you backed up before). However, try a reset network settings FIRST. That'll reboot your phone and may fix your problem.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting