Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sambo110

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
Australia
I spent close to an hour uploading a 5-6 minute video to Youtube, it said done, but hours later it still hasn't appeared in Youtube...

jodelli

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2008
Windsor, ON, Canada
When you log in to your account what number of videos show up under 'Videos Uploaded' and what does it show under 'My Videos'?

edit: if it's not there hit the upload button under 'Sign Out' and try it again.

Sambo110

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
Australia
It says 4 videos uploaded, which is how many show up. And I can't upload it through the internet. The size doubles, and it regularly fails through the web browser.

jodelli

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2008
Windsor, ON, Canada
I see 'Vicious Dog', 'Vicious Dog 2', 'Playful Puppy', 'Maltese Cross ShihTsu Playing'

Ok, you've done this before so I won't ask redundant questions. Can you think of anything that was different this time you uploaded?

Sambo110

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
Australia
Haha, yeah I just uploaded those videos basically to show my friends my new puppy :p. But no, other than the fact that I took 4 videos and edited them together, nothing different was done.

EDIT: Actually, one of the videos there is a few videos together, so no, nothing different at all. I might try to upload it again when I am not using the internet, because uploading it makes it slower than dial up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.