Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 21, 2009, 08:28 PM   #1
HyperSnake
macrumors member

Entourage '08 to Outlook '07, help me.

Okay, hello everybody,

Its 3.22 AM here in Denmark and I've been working on this the last five hours. I'm trying to export all my e-mails from Entourage 2008 on Mac to Outlook 2007 on PC (lease dont come with comments like "why would you migrate back to PC?". I'm doing this for someone else). I've tryed all sorts of things like having it go through Thunderbird and Eudora. I have the exported version of the entire e-mail archive from entourage (which is MBOX files). Do anyone know of any (preferable free) solutions to have these files imported into Outlook '07? The simpler the better. Any software that just converts the files from MBOX to PST or another Outlook readable type?.

Very tired and greatful thanks,
BEN.

PS. If there's any typos, please bear over with me...
PPS. If it matters, the PC is running Windows 7 and DOES NOT have Windows Mail on it, but does have Windows Live Mail (appearantly there's a difference).

Last edited by HyperSnake; Aug 21, 2009 at 08:33 PM.
HyperSnake is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2009, 09:15 PM   #2
HyperSnake
macrumors member

Might just have gotten a solution, but Im going to bed now. I'll post about it tommorrow.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 06:07 AM   #3
allenseikh
macrumors newbie

MBOX to PST Converter Software

You should try the free trial version of MBOX to PST Converter Tool. It is one of the best utility available in the market to extracting and converting emails from MBOX file to multiple email format. Software has many advanced and excellent features which will resolve your all problem related to MBOX to PST conversion, MBOX to EML conversion, MBOX to MSG conversion, how to convert MBOX to Outlook and many more.

Use the Free Trial version to see the preview of converted original results.
allenseikh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2013, 12:17 PM   #4
Wolfpup
macrumors 68020

Another possible way to do it would be to move the files to a mail service that supports IMAP, then move them back on the other PC.
Wolfpup is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store