Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PrintCharming

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 26, 2004
I own a small copyshop / printshop. Up until about 6 months ago I was scraping in work and turning away more print jobs because of the hassles involved. Now I do almost 200% of the work I used to do. I hope to double this again by the end of the year. Basically I'm concentrating on template work, which is repeat work like business cards etc. I'm using a system thats been going for 6 years called Print Evolved, it used to be part of Cardcorp but has now split according to their news pages.

I'm looking for brokers at the moment so if you are a print management company and wanna boost my work even further bob down to London, Tamworth Avenue and nip into my little orange copy shop. :)

I'd recommend using this system to any printer, print shop / copy shop owner or print management company as it only costs about 50 pounds to get on the network. I would have paid that just to streamline my workflow, which its done, but its also generating new customer leads for me. Its a business snowball :).

Anyway you people need to make up your own minds, but its def worth a look! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.