Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)

Old Jun 27, 2004, 12:16 PM   #1
dsharits
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to dsharits Send a message via MSN to dsharits Send a message via Yahoo to dsharits Send a message via Skype™ to dsharits
For sale or trade: Original iBook

I have the original blueberry iBook for sale or trade. It does have a problem with the the screen, as it displays a mosaic of colors. It does boot, and it works great except for the screen issue. Makes a great project piece. The only piece that I am hesitant to part with is the 3gb hard drive. I may include it , depending on what the offer is. I am looking for mainly a trade for an older power mac (eg. 6100, 7500, G3, G4? etc.) or an Apple Studio Display, but I am open to offers/trade prospects.

Daniel
dsharits is offline   0
Old Jun 27, 2004, 01:07 PM   #2
macg4
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to macg4 Send a message via Yahoo to macg4
trade offers

Hello i have a powermac 6400, powermac 6500 or that i would trade
Old Jun 27, 2004, 01:09 PM   #3
KiDrOck80
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to KiDrOck80
What are the specs of the Ibook?
KiDrOck80 is offline   0
Old Jun 27, 2004, 01:22 PM   #4
RGunner
macrumors 6502a

Email sent

I have a decked out PM 7300 which is a nicer machine than the 7500 series, capable of >50 front side bus, scsi, Plextor CD-R burner.

Let me know.

Last edited by RGunner; Jun 27, 2004 at 02:17 PM.
RGunner is offline   0
Old Jun 27, 2004, 06:20 PM   #5
dsharits
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to dsharits Send a message via MSN to dsharits Send a message via Yahoo to dsharits Send a message via Skype™ to dsharits
Specs

The specs can be found at the link below.
http://www.everymac.com/systems/appl...ats/ibook.html

Daniel
dsharits is offline   0
Old Jun 27, 2004, 11:24 PM   #6
dsharits
macrumors 68000

Update

I have received some great offers, if anybody still wants to participate. I wasn't really clear before, but I will consider a trade for about any hardware, any desktop system, PDA's, iPod's (yeah, I wish), studio displays, iSight, accessories, etc. Remember, it doesn't hurt to ask. It is still available, but going fast!

Daniel
dsharits is offline   0
Old Jun 28, 2004, 01:29 AM   #7
slooksterPSV
macrumors 68030

Send a message via AIM to slooksterPSV Send a message via MSN to slooksterPSV Send a message via Yahoo to slooksterPSV
How much would you be willing to sell it for, and what things does it come with? (software, hardware etc).
Old Jun 28, 2004, 11:08 PM   #8
dsharits
macrumors 68000

Update

I am just about ready to make a final decision on this trade, so if anybody else wants to jump in and be considered, be my guest. At this point, I have decided not to take money offers for it, because i just have too much possibility for a few of these trades. I will probably have my final decision by Thursday, so hurry if you want to get into the action. Thanks for all of your interest! I will update this thread if and when something happens.

Daniel
dsharits is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)