Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Aug 26, 2009, 10:47 AM   #1
Gix1k
macrumors 68020

Springboard keeps crashing

I have a 3GS. I recently jailbroke it, but I have not installed any themes or even Winterboard for that matter. I hated the slowness I had on my 3G with these things. I have installed a few apps and 5dock. I changed the fonts, too. For some odd reason, when my phone rings, like while at work, I hit the volume button(up or down) to shut it up. It stops that ring...next ring plays, I hit the volume again and then I get a black screen with a bunch of letters. The phone stops ringing and then I get a message that says the springboard crashed and I needed to respring or restart. I have restarted twice and this continues. This is new. Was not an issue days ago.

Note: This was not an issue until I loaded Fontswap. That's the last thing to be installed on my phone.
MacBook Pro Retina 13"
Gix1k is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2009, 02:09 PM   #2
HighLife420
macrumors 6502a

try removing font swap and see...only thing i can suggest.

at least you will narrow down whats causing it...maybe wait for a update to font swap.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks