Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Jun 28, 2004, 03:12 PM   #1
Veldek
macrumors 68000

Send a message via ICQ to Veldek Send a message via AIM to Veldek Send a message via MSN to Veldek
Rant: have to change my order...

Why couldn't Apple come out with the Geforce 6800 together with the new PowerMac revision? Now I have to change my order and will have to wait until August. Well, I shouldn't be angry as I will get a better graphics card and know the reason for this delay: as this card has no ADC connector, it was impossible for Apple to announce it before the new displays.

But still: Why Apple, why?
Veldek is offline   0
Old Jun 28, 2004, 05:45 PM   #2
Chip NoVaMac
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veldek
Why couldn't Apple come out with the Geforce 6800 together with the new PowerMac revision? Now I have to change my order and will have to wait until August. Well, I shouldn't be angry as I will get a better graphics card and know the reason for this delay: as this card has no ADC connector, it was impossible for Apple to announce it before the new displays.

But still: Why Apple, why?
Unless Steve is ticked with the "leaks" about the likes of the iMac, I share the feelings.

The monitors are nice, but the 20" and 23" seem out of touch with the competition.

I realy wonder where their heads are at this point over at Apple.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 06:05 PM   #3
Xenious
macrumors 6502a

Just buy the 6800 when it comes out in August seperately. G5 now, 6800 then.
Xenious is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers