Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glassx

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
alot of people use ipods at gyms and many gyms ban cell phones with cameras. they probably will ban ipods with cameras too

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
I think there'll be iPod Nano, Classic and Touch with camera and without. So like there'll be low-end Nano (maybe 8GB or 16GB) without camera, and then high-end model (32GB) with camera.

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I think there'll be iPod Nano, Classic and Touch with camera and without. So like there'll be low-end Nano (maybe 8GB or 16GB) without camera, and then high-end model (32GB) with camera.

NO! Apple would never do that!, that's a waste of money!! and bad business!!! we would see over 30 models in a store, in which some won't be popular!
:eek:

the only ipod getting a camera is the ipod touch. (for now)

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
NO! Apple would never do that!, that's a waste of money!! and bad business!!! we would see over 30 models in a store, in which some won't be popular!
:eek:

the only ipod getting a camera is the ipod touch. (for now)

iPod Nano:

- 8GB and 16GB models; no camera
- 32GB model with camera

iPod Touch:

- 16GB and 32GB models; no camera
- 64GB model with camera

iPod Classic:

- 120GB model with and without camera

Total: 8 models

Is that too much? Currently, there are 6 models and dozens of colors. Would two new model be too much? IMO, no.

sbking

macrumors member
Feb 27, 2009
^Terrible idea imo. Either include the camera or not.

Personally I think only the iPod Touch should get a camera.

I don't think a nano with camera is possible.. Well not for a reasonable price anyway. The camera would need to be really small, and that probably costs a lot.

voltare

macrumors member
May 26, 2008
I would absolutely love, and am probably going to buy, a 32GB iPod nano with a camera.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.