Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 2, 2009, 07:44 AM   #1
nmn
macrumors newbie

How do you open .sp files?

Hi, I have problems opening .sp files all of a sudden. I used to open them with excel, notepad, kaleidagraph etc but now - I don`t know what has changed - I can`t access them anymore. The files are shown with black little icons and .sp extension (I don`t remember what they looked like before, but not like this). Anyone knows how I can open them?
nmn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2009, 07:55 AM   #2
MKSinSA
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmn View Post
Hi, I have problems opening .sp files all of a sudden. I used to open them with excel, notepad, kaleidagraph etc but now - I don`t know what has changed - I can`t access them anymore. The files are shown with black little icons and .sp extension (I don`t remember what they looked like before, but not like this). Anyone knows how I can open them?
Right-click on the file and select "Open With ..." then scroll to the program you want to use to open the file.

HTH ... Cheers!
Old Jan 28, 2012, 03:10 PM   #3
Tardex
macrumors newbie

Inquiry

Hey,

How do you open .sp files as a graph in excel if it doesn't register them as compatible file types to begin with?
Tardex is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store