Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 9, 2009, 03:02 PM   #1
Icaras
macrumors 601

Wishlist in iTunes Store....THANK YOU!

Been waiting for this feature forever! Now I don't have to do a work around by making nonsense playlists filled with links to iTunes music and videos.

Definitely happy about this new feature!
Old Sep 9, 2009, 03:09 PM   #2
r6girl
Administrator/Editor

Send a message via AIM to r6girl
There's been an automatic Wish List playlist in iTunes for a while now. Have you been creating your own?
Old Sep 9, 2009, 03:13 PM   #3
Icaras
macrumors 601

Thats exactly what I have been doing, and no, that isn't automatic.

Too many steps. Make a playlist? Drag and drop? iTunes 9 simply has an "add to wishlist" menu item now. This is what I'm talking about
Old Sep 9, 2009, 09:49 PM   #4
Xenious
macrumors 6502a

Same thing as shopping cart for me...same limitation...can't add apps to the wishlist. Is this something people don't want to do?
Xenious is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2009, 01:00 PM   #5
gswyckoff
macrumors newbie

iTunes Wish List Needs Work

Although it is nice to have a wish list in the iTunes store, it looks like a grade schooler built it. You can only remove songs from page one of your list and you can not sort the entire list by artist. You can only sort the the current page being displayed by artist. So you can't browse your wish list easily. At least when I could drag the link to the song into my music list, I could sort it any way I like and it displayed my wish list songs next to my already purchased music making it easy to NOT buy the same song twice.
gswyckoff is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store