|Jun 26, 2010, 04:54 PM||#4|
* Go on an album/song you love.
* Press the "Genius" button on the bottom right to queue that album/song.
* On the right pane there would be "Genius Recommendations" for albums and songs probable related.
* Genius recommends you buy those particular albums even though you probably don't love them. However they are related to each other in a mix sort of way.
* Purchase as many as you can afford.
* Go on Store / Update Genius to refresh.
Afterwards, you will see the Genius Mix feature on the left pane. The songs have to sort of relate to each other to make a good mix posed by "Genius Recommendations" in order to work.
Example: I had purchased Black Sabbath's Reunion and it recommended I buy several unrelated albums I wasn't sure were. It didn't peg Korn Saliva or Ozzy Osbourne strangely in the Rock category, but it pegged Sabbath, POD, Disturbed, and Godsmack all in one mix related to Alternative Metal in the Rock category.
Even though it recommended me to buy them all in a random sort of way.
Last edited by josephz2va; Jun 26, 2010 at 04:59 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to convince my parents to let me buy a 17" MacBook Pro||Ulf1103||Buying Tips and Advice||58||Nov 27, 2013 12:45 PM|
|Tutorial: How to get PCSX2 to run on Mac (without BootCamp)||Mirrors||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||22||Jun 14, 2013 09:19 PM|
|Does anybody know how to get TweetTask?||xmelissaxmayhem||Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks||3||Jul 3, 2011 02:21 AM|
|[HOW TO] DIY iPhone 4 Swivel Car Mount||QuarterSwede||iPhone Accessories||13||Mar 8, 2011 03:51 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.