|Jun 26, 2010, 04:54 PM||#4|
* Go on an album/song you love.
* Press the "Genius" button on the bottom right to queue that album/song.
* On the right pane there would be "Genius Recommendations" for albums and songs probable related.
* Genius recommends you buy those particular albums even though you probably don't love them. However they are related to each other in a mix sort of way.
* Purchase as many as you can afford.
* Go on Store / Update Genius to refresh.
Afterwards, you will see the Genius Mix feature on the left pane. The songs have to sort of relate to each other to make a good mix posed by "Genius Recommendations" in order to work.
Example: I had purchased Black Sabbath's Reunion and it recommended I buy several unrelated albums I wasn't sure were. It didn't peg Korn Saliva or Ozzy Osbourne strangely in the Rock category, but it pegged Sabbath, POD, Disturbed, and Godsmack all in one mix related to Alternative Metal in the Rock category.
Even though it recommended me to buy them all in a random sort of way.
Last edited by josephz2va; Jun 26, 2010 at 04:59 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Rap Genius Launches 'Genius' iOS App for Song Lyric Discovery||MacRumors||iOS Blog Discussion||7||Jan 30, 2014 12:34 AM|
|Music Apps to create pre-built mixes/DJ sets like Ableton/Mixmeister?||fatboyslick||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||4||Jun 10, 2013 11:18 PM|
|Messages mixes history up||xaphann||iOS 6||0||Sep 30, 2012 02:09 PM|
|Duplicate Genius Mixes - Can't Delete, HELP!||Cvstos||iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||0||Sep 9, 2012 03:07 AM|
|Genius Mixes on iPhone||ZeRoLiMiT||iOS 5 and earlier||0||Sep 3, 2012 11:34 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.