Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
Now i have 1080 songs in my recently added playlist . How do i get everything deleted in recently added ? Oh and how do i get my photos to my new mac ? i didnt see that in itunes home sharing .

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
Recently Added is a Smart Playlist. You cannot manually remove tracks from it since it's based on rules which are applied to your iTunes library. If you take a look at the conditions files must meet to appear in that playlist, it's for any non-podcast content that has also been added within the last 2 weeks. Wait 2 weeks and the 1,080 tracks will disappear off that list.

Photo syncing is not part of iTunes 9 or even the current version of iPhoto. File a feature request via here and request that it be included in iPhoto '10 or whatever the next version is. There's always the option of using Migration Assistant (from Mac to Mac), File Sharing (Mac/PC to Mac via network), or an external hard drive (Mac/PC to Mac) to move your pictures to the new system.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.