Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 12, 2009, 04:32 PM   #1
JPS
macrumors regular

Lost playlist of podcasts in 9

Prior to the latest iTunes update, I had a list of podcasts that I kept in my Playlist section in a particular order (under the name "Podcasts"). That file has now disappeared. Is there a way of creating a playlist of podcasts in the latest iteration of iTunes, or will it always defer to what iTunes defines as "Podcasts". I really prefer the order I've chosen and not one determined by the software.
JPS is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2009, 08:35 PM   #2
tjp888
macrumors regular

Far as I can tell, this is a new bug. I haven't found any of the "published" work arounds to work.
Once again Apple has reminded me that iTunes is one of the worst applications I have ever run.
tjp888 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod