Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 14, 2009, 05:53 AM   #1
nick_harambee
macrumors regular

transferring artwork from ipod database to computer

hi

i am aware that there are several programs that allow you to transfer music from an iPod to a PC/Mac, but I am looking for one that can also transfer the artwork for the music on my iPod as well. The artwork on my iPod is not embedded in the files but rather is stored in the iPod database (in iPod_Control/Artwork) and hence the difficulty.

Ideally I would like the artwork to be transferred as a jpg to the folder where the music is transferred (i.e. artist/album folder). Does anyone know of any software, either for Mac or PC that will do this?

Thanks

Nick
8 GB RAM
nick_harambee is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod