Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigMacLoven

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2009
Question

Anyone know of any free alternatives to Panic - Coda?? I really like using Coda, but I only have a free trial with only 5 days left!

Someone help fast! I need this app. for my web interface design class!

Thanks!

BigMacLoven

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2009
Thanks for the help people. I've got a web interface design class. HTML is fairly new to everyone in the class. And I seem to be the only one whos interested enough in the class to even look for alternatives to notepad.

So far, just using Coda, I've been ahead of everyone in my class. It's awesome. But only 4 more days left on the trial!

School + unborn baby boy + wife's food cravings = no money!

Salmar

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2007
Florida
Just saw this posted on the smultron author's site:

Hi!

First of all I'd like to thank you for your interest in my applications. But I have now come to a point where I don't have the time to spend on the applications that they deserve so I have decided to not release any more versions for the foreseeable future.

Cheers,

Peter Borg

You can download the latest version for 10.5 Leopard from here

For 10.6 Snow Leopard there is a special beta version here which should fix most bugs introduced in Snow (and some others as well as being generally faster) but please note that there are no localisations included

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.