Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 16, 2009, 01:00 PM   #1
wrinkleserased
macrumors newbie

New Iphone 3Gs - Tried to Sync i iTunes - lost all my purchased music!

Hi everyone, in need of some help here.

I had the original iphone, but it was damaged so I upgraded to the 3gS. Upon buying it, I purchased about $200 worth of albums and some select singles. I got to my computer which housed my ITunes account with over 500 songs I had on my old Iphone.

I synced the new iphone, and upon syncing it, all that happened was ITunes sucked all the albums from my phone, and all the songs I purchased except for one! I was simply trying to obtain my old music, much of it I purchased of course, and it seemed to backfire.

Anyone have this happen or have any recommendations?
wrinkleserased is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2009, 05:18 PM   #2
queenofnorway
macrumors newbie

Lost music files too... but not so many...

The same happened to me!
I just got my precious new 32 GB 3GS iPhone TODAY...
I uploaded (synced) a few tracks to the phone... listened to them... everything worked well...
Uploaded (synced) a video... worked fine...
But now... all the music tracks are gone!!!

NOW WHAT??????? I AM AN IPHONE NEWBEE...

Q
queenofnorway is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2009, 05:50 PM   #3
queenofnorway
macrumors newbie

No success...

I have tried re-syncing several times... but it does not work at all... still no music... empty folders on the iPhone.
Now what?!
queenofnorway is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2010, 06:05 PM   #4
skulk001
macrumors newbie

Was this issue resolved ?

I had the same problem, all my iphones purchased music was lost when I synced my Iphone 3G to Itunes.
skulk001 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting