Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mystikal

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 4, 2007
Irvine, CA
Now I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I just want to let people know that they should be careful using MMS early. Here's why.

My friend sent me a pic of a girl kissing me when my MMS was first working a few days ago. I deleted the picture and DID NOT save it. Last night I sent my girlfriend a random picture, but somehow, the picture I DELETED and DID NOT SAVE, got sent to her.

Somehow AT&T pulled a picture out of the *censored* air and sent it somewhere it should not have gone.

If this has happened to anyone else please say so and I pray this gets fixed with the official release.

spillproof

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2009
USA
I guess they want you to stop MMSing till the 25th. I am laughing and feeling sorry for you at the same time.

xsecretfiles

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2008
it sounds more like a photo library problem with your phone, your temp folder must be screwed up or something...

I haven't had any problem like that, sorry

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
So you're a non-discriminatory cheater. You're cheating on both AT&T AND Your Girlfriend (or is she now an ex?)

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA
Now I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I just want to let people know that they should be careful using MMS early. Here's why.

My friend sent me a pic of a girl kissing me when my MMS was first working a few days ago. I deleted the picture and DID NOT save it. Last night I sent my girlfriend a random picture, but somehow, the picture I DELETED and DID NOT SAVE, got sent to her.

Somehow AT&T pulled a picture out of the *censored* air and sent it somewhere it should not have gone.

If this has happened to anyone else please say so and I pray this gets fixed with the official release.

FALSE! Pics or it didn't happen! :p

Mystikal

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 4, 2007
Irvine, CA
1) she kissed me on the cheek
2) no shes not an ex yet.

It seems like im alone in this problem too, this blows.

muledogus

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2009
Weird, I got this picture too.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 208
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.