Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 18, 2009, 11:15 PM   #1
bobertoq
macrumors 6502a

Smart Shuffle?

I've been unable to find Smart Shuffle options on iTunes 9. (I think that's what it's called) How do I enable it? It's that thing where you can make iTunes "less likely" to play songs by the same artist or off the same album. I don't think it automatically does this either because it just played about 15 Soundgarden songs in a row off my Grunge playlist.

bobertoq is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2009, 11:17 PM   #2
ziggyonice
macrumors 68020

I believe they actually got rid of it in iTunes 8. I think "Smart Shuffle" was a placebo Apple made to help stop the rumors that iTunes shuffle feature was flawed.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 11:30 PM   #3
bobertoq
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyonice View Post
I believe they actually got rid of it in iTunes 8. I think "Smart Shuffle" was a placebo Apple made to help stop the rumors that iTunes shuffle feature was flawed.
Dang I'm slow Is it possible at all, though, to prevent iTunes from playing one artist over and over again?

bobertoq is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod