Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 19, 2009, 12:12 AM   #1
bate8473
macrumors newbie

iPod Nano Videos

So after my shuffle (the new skinny one with the remote control headphones) went on the frits, apparently I gave it water damage when working out. Yeah gross I know. Anyways I ended up getting the new ipod nano w/ video camera, I was wondering if you could upload videos FROM the nano to your mac? I have been looking all over the internet but all I get is mac to ipod, lame I know.

Any help would be appreciated, and I hope that I posted this in the correct section!!!!
bate8473 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2009, 12:42 AM   #2
genshi
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by bate8473 View Post
So after my shuffle (the new skinny one with the remote control headphones) went on the frits, apparently I gave it water damage when working out. Yeah gross I know. Anyways I ended up getting the new ipod nano w/ video camera, I was wondering if you could upload videos FROM the nano to your mac? I have been looking all over the internet but all I get is mac to ipod, lame I know.

Any help would be appreciated, and I hope that I posted this in the correct section!!!!
Just open iPhoto and import the video(s) from the Nano, or, double click the Nano icon on your desktop and navigate to the folder containing the video and drag it to your desktop (since the Nano mounts as a drive as well.)
genshi is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod