Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Sep 19, 2009, 10:12 AM   #1
toonzes
macrumors newbie

Make Apple TV forget a network?

Is it possible to make Apple TV forget a network - without resetting all settings? It's easy to do on a Mac or iPhone, but I can't figure out how to do this on ATV (and, yes, I've tried to do a little research, to no avail). Thanks for the help.
toonzes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2009, 09:39 AM   #2
toonzes
macrumors newbie

Anyone?

Bueller... Bueller?
Old Sep 22, 2009, 09:00 AM   #3
Alrescha
macrumors 65816

Why?

On the Apple TV you select the network you want to use. If the Apple TV isn't using the network you want, tell it the right one.

If your problem with the Apple TV is more complicated than that, you'll have to provide a few more details.

A.
Alrescha is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2009, 02:56 PM   #4
toonzes
macrumors newbie

I once connected to an open network, and now it frequently reconnects to that network. I have to select my own network and reenter my network password for it to reconnect.

Then, I'll wake it from sleep a few days later, only to find that it's reconnected to the open network, and once again I'll have to reconnect it to my own.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater