Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Sep 22, 2009, 02:19 PM   #1
nutsnbolts
macrumors 6502

Cydia Ringtone Related Applications?

Anyone here use any Ringtone related applications found on Cydia that they want to share that they can't live without?

I'm curious because there are tons of applications out there on Cydia and was wondering whether there are specific ones that people can't live without.
nutsnbolts is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2009, 02:46 PM   #2
truncj
macrumors member

I am personally a fan of MiVTones on cydia. I enjoy creating my own custom video ringtones and the app allows you to set different vtones for different contacts.

ToneFX is pretty interesting as well. It allows you to have your ringtones shuffle whenever you receive a phone call.

AnyRing is a cool concept. It allows you to choose any song from your iPod music library on your iPhone and trim it to a ringtone. It was extremely buggy on my phone and I removed it almost immediately.
truncj is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2009, 05:30 PM   #3
savior1974
macrumors regular

Unlimtones just came out. Its basically like Audiko for the iPhone. I defiantly recommend you try it out.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks