Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Sep 24, 2009, 08:26 PM   #1
99MustangGTman
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to 99MustangGTman
How do I sign out of all Microsoft live accounts?

can't sign into my school email which is Microsoft outlook. When I try to sign in I get an error message saying I need sign out of my account and then sign back in again. The problem is on my Xbox live account online, when I try to sign out I get a redirect back to xbox.com for some ad on their site. Now before when I tried to log out of my xbox live account online I had the option to sign out of all microsoft live accounts. I know this sounds confusing but hopefully someone on here understands. Basically I just need a way to sign out all my live accounts.

Thanks, Ray.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion