Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 25, 2009, 04:29 AM   #1
Pinksteady
macrumors regular

Question How do I find out what apps have I bought?

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way of finding out all apps that I have bought through my Apple account. I often end up with a newly restored phone and don't want to reinstall all previous apps/restore previous backup as I'm a bit old-school and like to start from scratch each time.

I was hoping there might be a page on your iTunes account that shows you all previously downloaded apps but I can't see it. For example, there are loads of London Tube apps on the app store and I know I have bought one of them but can't remember which one. The App Store doesn't indicate this so I run the risk of purchasing another one if I choose the wrong one.

The only way I can think of is to dig up all the old email receipts, but was wondering if there was an easier way?

Thanks in advance
Pinksteady is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2009, 04:33 AM   #2
spillproof
macrumors 68020

I was looking for a way to do just this, but I couldn't find anything either. I just ended up going through my purchases history in the iTunes account page.

Anyone know of a better way?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting