Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Sep 28, 2009, 04:20 PM   #1
iSpaghettiCat
macrumors regular

Cancel app download/update on the iDevice?

So just around 20 minutes ago, I accidentally tapped on the "Update All" button, with an update I stayed away from. Beforehand I had downloaded another update, so it didn't prompt me for a password for the accidental download.

I turned off the Wi-Fi, went back to the home screen, and a pop-up showed up that said to cancel or retry the download. I cancelled to see if it would stop the download (it did), but when I turned on my Wi-Fi again, I opened up the App Store to see if the update was still there, and it said all apps were up to date. So I freaked because it still went ahead downloading it, so I have it paused for now.

As of now I have the download paused, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to terminate the download completely?
iSpaghettiCat is offline   -1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch