Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 29, 2009, 04:39 PM   #1
icedmocha
macrumors regular

How to play voice memos as songs?

I would like to record my classes as voice memos and play them as songs. Am I able to do this through itunes without using the "voice memos" section? Thanks!
icedmocha is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Night Spring
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedmocha View Post
I would like to record my classes as voice memos and play them as songs. Am I able to do this through itunes without using the "voice memos" section? Thanks!
Not sure what you mean by "voice memo section," but once you sync the voice memos to a computer through iTunes, they appear in iTunes like any other song/music/sound file, and you can manipulate them the same way you would any songs. So you can just sync or drag the "Voice Memo" playlist to your iphone, or add the voice memos to any other playlist, and play them as you would any song.
Night Spring is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting