Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 6, 2009, 11:56 AM   #1
olimits7
macrumors member

Question App to delete all info remotely from iPhone if stolen??

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an app that can wipe out my iPhone remotely if I lose or someone steals my iPhone??

Thank you,

olimits7
olimits7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2009, 12:05 PM   #2
Chughes
macrumors newbie

Get MobileMe, it has the exact feature your thinking of. If your phone gets stolen, you go to me.com and you can remote wipe it. Ontop of that, you can remotely add a passcode lock, send it a message and have it play a sound(even when in silent mode), and also have it show the location of your phone on a map. Some really great features if your phone gets stolen/lost.
Chughes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2009, 12:08 PM   #3
olimits7
macrumors member

Yes, I was thinking of getting that if there was nothing else out there; just trying to avoid paying anymore money on my iPhone.
olimits7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2009, 03:00 PM   #4
martuk
macrumors newbie

I just use the passcode with the 'ten incorrect enties and clear all data' option.
martuk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting