Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Oct 6, 2009, 11:06 PM   #1
erinnn
macrumors newbie

Angry Add new pics without deleting old-WITHOUT original syncing folder!

Is there any way to add photos onto my ipod touch without deleting the photos that are already on there, if I no longer have the original syncing folder that housed the photos which are currently on my ipod?

I operated my ipod through my laptop, which has recently crashed. I cannot turn on the computer anymore to get to the folder that contained all my ipod's music and photos. I saw from previously answers to the similar question that using the SAME exact folder every time you sync your ipod is how not to delete all the photos. Is there anything I can do in my case?

I figured out how to manually add music so I was able to add music and not delete the old files that are now on my old laptop, is there anything that can be done for the photos too?

Please help if you can, I've recieved NO ANSWERS in the apple support forums and everywhere else I go
Thank you, any advice is greatly appreciated.
erinnn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2009, 12:14 AM   #2
Cinematographer
macrumors 6502a

It might be easier to copy the pictures from the iPod to the computer first and start syncing then.

I have no idea how to do that. But there are a lot of threads about it here on macrumors.
Old Oct 7, 2009, 12:49 AM   #3
erinnn
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinematographer View Post
It might be easier to copy the pictures from the iPod to the computer first and start syncing then.
So then start a new syncing folder and re-sync them with the new photos? Hmm... thats a good idea. Thanks, I will try to do some searching on how to do this.

Last edited by erinnn; Oct 7, 2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: forgot /quote
erinnn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch