Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tulip4fly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2009
This is my first post and I'm not that computer or ipod savvy. So I apologize in advance if this question has been answered before.

My Ipod classic 30GB was originally registered on an IBM. My ex took the computer in the divorce and will not give me the photos or unregister my ipod. I think I can figure out how to unregister my ipod (restore to factory settings?). I was able to get the music off my ipod into my new itunes library using handbrake.

I need help getting photos from my ipod onto my Mac (remember I had an IBM before). So I read that if the box was clicked full resolution then I could get the photos off. I tried that and it didn't work. I tried a program called Keith's ipod photo reader and that didn't work either. The images looked very distorted and I could only see 6 images but there are hundreds of photos. I also tried a program called ipod copy and that didn't work either. I'm at a loss now. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.