Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)

Old Jul 19, 2002, 08:21 AM   #1
wake up Jobs!!!
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to wake up Jobs!!!
I want to buy a used dp 800mhz

Hi, Does anyone happen to have a dp 800mhz tower g4 for sale? It would be good if it came with a superdrive, but ok with out it. Thanks a buch
"Threesome With Japanese Twins....CHECK!"
Offical editor of Motorsports News Thread
wake up Jobs!!! is offline   0
Old Jul 19, 2002, 09:55 PM   #2
MacMaster
macrumors 6502

You might try looking on eBay, powermax.com, or smalldog.com. They sometimes have pretty good deals. You'll probably get one for a little under $2,000 with a super drive and under $1,700 without one. Hope this helps.

P.S. When you do your ebay search type g4 dual 800. That should come up with the most results.

-MacMaster
MacMaster is offline   0
Old Jul 19, 2002, 10:56 PM   #3
bousozoku
Moderator emeritus

CompUSA may have some floor models

I just bought one of them last month from the Orlando, FL CompUSA store at a very good discount (~50%) although I needed to buy a warranty as none was included.
bousozoku is offline   0
Old Jul 19, 2002, 11:18 PM   #4
MacMaster
macrumors 6502

Re: CompUSA may have some floor models

Quote:
Originally posted by bousozoku
I just bought one of them last month from the Orlando, FL CompUSA store at a very good discount (~50%) although I needed to buy a warranty as none was included.
Just curious(sp?), but what was the price? If you don't want to tell that's ok...

-MacMaster
MacMaster is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)