Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 13, 2009, 12:20 PM   #1
esadb
macrumors 65816

Iphone Calendar auto delete old entries?

Im using iCal on my macbook with the calendar app on my iphone to sync automatically using the google calendar (caldav)

Question is there any way that i can set it to delete old entries? right now my iphone has entries from over a month ago still listed. I have it set to sync back to 2 weeks but it doesnt seem to make any difference.

Can someone help me out? I guess my main goal is after a deadline of a entry delete it simple as that. Without me having to go in manually and delete entries.

Thanks
esadb is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting