Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Oct 14, 2009, 12:09 AM   #1
skunkworker
macrumors regular

Best way to replicate the select Sound or Ringtone tableview

I have been trying to create a tableview that works like the table used for selecting a sound or ringtone, with the array that can be selected.

I currently have the selection working but I can't seem to replicate the way that stuff is selected ( with the nice selection of different elements). On didSelectRowAtIndexPath: the row's data is being added to an array but it doesn't have any of the nice animations, of being the touch up and properly highlighting the row with the blue selection color.
skunkworker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2011, 05:05 PM   #2
mac2be4now
macrumors newbie

Have you solved this and can you help me with the code?

Hello,

I know I am replying to an old post. I was just wondering if you figured this out. I also need to use a TableView where it plays sound clips like the function of the Ringtone selector under the iPhone Settings and Sounds tab.

If you have code for this, then that would be even better. I understand that the didSelectRowAtIndexPath is what will point to the sound. I am using short .MP3 files, so this should help you out.

I really appreciate the reply as this is something that has been stopping me from going forward with the app I am creating.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkworker View Post
I have been trying to create a tableview that works like the table used for selecting a sound or ringtone, with the array that can be selected.

I currently have the selection working but I can't seem to replicate the way that stuff is selected ( with the nice selection of different elements). On didSelectRowAtIndexPath: the row's data is being added to an array but it doesn't have any of the nice animations, of being the touch up and properly highlighting the row with the blue selection color.
mac2be4now is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming