|Oct 15, 2009, 06:50 PM||#1|
How to transfer music from iPhone to brand new iMac?
I just got a new computer and want to copy the music from my iPhone to my iMac. The iMac has no music on it. When I try to sync it, it says that the playlist on the phone will be replaced by the playlist on the computer, which is empty. So I think I'll lose all the music on my phone. How do I just transfer it from my phone to the computer?
|Oct 15, 2009, 07:35 PM||#2|
If you still have your old iTunes from the computer you were using before, you can back up from that iTunes, and then import into your new computer. You can back up to disk, that's what I've used a few times, it's easy to do, but it takes awhile.
You could also opt for the very easy but costly method of buying a program such as Senuti. I bought it awhile back when my computer crashed but I still had all my music, playlists, ratings etc. on my iPod.
If you don't care about your playlists, ratings, playcount, album art, etc. if you follow this tutorial you'll get all your music back.
|Jul 1, 2013, 11:46 AM||#3|
|Jul 1, 2013, 12:09 PM||#4|
There's no need to use a shady piece of software to transfer iTunes library between computers.
To extract music, try senuti (last updated 2011 though)
It has free trial with 30 day, 1000 song limit
|Aug 15, 2013, 04:54 PM||#5|
Also, Sheeds is my roommate :O
All over the ship, dancing through the wreckage of the Pfhor computer core, DURANDAL WAS LAUGHING
Here is the toil of that house, and the inextricable wandering
|Nov 22, 2013, 08:46 AM||#6|
So is there a way to transfer the songs to your new computer and keep the playlists, ratings, and the playcount? That would be very beneficial and something that I would like when I get a new computer.
Guys check out my blog about digital marketing!!
|May 27, 2014, 06:44 AM||#7|
1. Connect your Iphone
2. Open itunes
3.Click the square that is in the top to the right that says "Iphone"
4. Make sure you created a New Playlist on your Iphone
>>>How to make a Mew Playlist<<<
a. go to music
b. click playlist
c. + New Playlist
5. You are gonna see a list of the music you already have on your Iphone
6. below that list it should say "Autofill from"
7. Click "Autofill from"
8. Your New Playlist should be on the list
9. Click you New List
10. Next to "Autofill from" there is gonna be "Settings" and "Autofill"
11. Click "Autofill"
12. It will select automatically the music you want...and leave out the ones you already have ( don't worry it won't delete your purchased ones on ur phone)
13. Make sure to go check you Iphone, go to the music icon and click the "New List" u already created and find the music you wanted to download
|Mar 1, 2015, 11:00 AM||#8|
You have iTunes installed on the Mac?
1. Plug your phone in using the lightning/dock cable
2. Open iTunes(or it'll open automatically)
3. Click on the "iPhone" button in the top right corner of your screen
4. Select the "On this iPhone" tab, and double click a song to play it
I just tried it and it works fine,
This is the review of how to transfer iPhone music to Mac.
Last edited by venettadgonzale; Mar 4, 2015 at 11:21 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Transfer music from iPhone to PC?||nope7308||iPhone||7||Mar 1, 2015 11:01 AM|
|Transfer Music from old to new iPhone||yehgermeister||iPhone||3||Dec 2, 2013 08:14 PM|
|Transfer music from iPhone to ..........||AztecKing||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||4||Oct 29, 2013 01:36 AM|
|Cannot manually transfer music to iPhone?||duelingdragons||iOS 7||1||Sep 22, 2013 11:52 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 PM.