Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C

Attachments

• walmart.jpg
    walmart.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 262

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
Wal-Mart uniform cutbacks after sexual harassment lawsuit settlement.

Attachments

• walmart_naked.jpg
    walmart_naked.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,240

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C

The skully guy you used in the photoshop: I almost put him up as the image to muck with! But I decided that nothing you could do to that image would make it look any ... stranger.

I wonder what is the story behind that guy?

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
superninjagoat said:
The skully guy you used in the photoshop: I almost put him up as the image to muck with! But I decided that nothing you could do to that image would make it look any ... stranger.

I wonder what is the story behind that guy?
The story behind that guy is
http://www.adtcomedy.com/behind.html said:
Quite often we are asked where we get the ideas from. The answer is very simple. We are a group of escaped mental patients, and the bits are a result of our psychotic episodes. But that answer just isn't good enough for some people. So, I've put together this section of the site so you can learn more about each of the audio and video bits that we've done. Enjoy!
Their answer seems fair enough. But didn't you know on Halloween every Walmart employee dresses up as their favorite horror movie character. ;)

masc2279

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2002
Please Turn Around

Please Turn Around and Support my stay out of jail Fund

Attachments

• walmart1.jpg
    walmart1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 194

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C

The lady that used to look like an Eastern Block lady in a bread line now looks like a character from the French cartoon "The Triplets of Belleville." It's in the nose.

Great movie by the way.

Mr.Hey

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2002
superninjagoat said:
The lady that used to look like an Eastern Block lady in a bread line now looks like a character from the French cartoon "The Triplets of Belleville." It's in the nose.

Great movie by the way.

Wonderful movie... one of my all time favorites. How they managed to create such a touching movie with just a handful of words was incredible!

And now that you mention it, she does resemble one of the characters :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.