Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gate1975mlm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
I had a iPod Nano 3rd Gen and I always was able to listen to all my podcast back to back. And also be able to skip to the next one.

But I just got a newer ipod Nano 5th gen and for some reason I can not do that anymore

Please tell me Apple did not remove this feature!

Dino451

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2006
is it on shuffle? I know on my 3rd gen nano it will not play back to back on video podcasts if it's on shuffle. I don't know about audio podcasts though.

gate1975mlm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
is it on shuffle? I know on my 3rd gen nano it will not play back to back on video podcasts if it's on shuffle. I don't know about audio podcasts though.

Having shuffle on or off does not matter i this case.

It just will not work.

gate1975mlm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
I think you don't understand what I am saying.

The podcast on the 5th gen ipod nano will not play back to back. You can not even skip to the next podcast in the list.

For example I have lets say 10 Leo Laporte tech guy podcasts. With my third gen ipod nano they play back to back and I can skip to the next one. But with the 5th gen in order to play the next podcast I have to go back into the main menu and select a different podcast show.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.