Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Oct 25, 2009, 01:05 AM   #1
jacksongan
macrumors member

Invoke navigation controller using UIButton

I try to create an app using tab bar as my main view, altogether there are 5 tabs, and for each tab, it shows an image wif a few buttons in it.

What i trying to do it when i click the button, it will invoke the navigation controller (with tableview).

I managed to create the tab bar view ,but i dunno how to write the code for the UIButton , ie. IBAction.

Any help? thanks.
jacksongan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search