Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacGiver

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 12, 2007
France
Today i set up my calendards with the new calDAV functionnality (with google calendard) so i do not have to sync over iTunes anymore.
Everything was fine...i had my calendars in double (calDAV & and my local cals i synced with iTunes). So far so goood...so in order to get rid of my non calDAV cals i unchcked cal sync in iTunes and synced again thinking they would be remvoved...but they are still there?
Any clue how to delete them?

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Capture d’écran 2009-10-25 à 19.27.03.png
    Capture d’écran 2009-10-25 à 19.27.03.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 93

emdotdee

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2003
Widnes, Cheshire, England.
Tick the "sync iCal calenders"

Click on "selected calenders" button.

sync phone

That should get rid of them.

You can then untick the "sync ical calenders"

If it doesn't work then i dunno sorry.

MacGiver

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 12, 2007
France
Tick the "sync iCal calenders"

Click on "selected calenders" button.

sync phone

That should get rid of them.

You can then untick the "sync ical calenders"

If it doesn't work then i dunno sorry.

Thanks but it did not work...to tick "selected calendars" you first need to tick "sync all calendars" so i did...then i ticked "selected calendars" as you recommended and of course unchecked the 2 calendars below...when i sync it jumped automtically from "selected calendars" to "all calendars"...nothing changed.

Anyone else please? This is really annoying!

MacGiver

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 12, 2007
France
I found a way...quiet drastic though...I deleted all my Cals on iCal (as they were all available on google cal). So then iTunes did not have any cals listed at last...Than i added my google cal account once more...voila.
But there should be an option to simply delete a calendar on the iPhone...come on Apple!
Now i wil search how to sync my contacts!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.