Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 26, 2009, 02:57 PM   #1
MK25toLife
macrumors regular

"Recently Added" playlist never shows all songs, HELP!

Hello, I have a smart playlist in my iTunes that has the last 150 songs I have added to iTunes, however, in my iPhone it only lists one album, WTF? I have tried deleting the smart playlist and recreating it but have the same problem, I have also tried unchecking the playlist when I sync and then going back and checking the playlist and resyncing but it still doesn't show all 150 songs, just this one stupid album. Anyone else ever had any similar issues?
MK25toLife is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2009, 03:02 PM   #2
bobfitz14
macrumors 65816

sorry i don't have an answer to your original question but i have a problem with my Recently Added playlist too syncing to my Touch. it always syncs songs out-of-order, on iTunes it is set to Newly added-->Last added but when it syncs the Playlist to my iPod Touch is just syncs it in some random ass order. anyone know? i have the newest software.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 04:25 PM   #3
MK25toLife
macrumors regular

Anyone? STILL having this issue, now however, NO new songs show up in my recently added playlist. WTF!?
MK25toLife is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2010, 06:23 AM   #4
mikeyiphone
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK25toLife View Post
Anyone? STILL having this issue, now however, NO new songs show up in my recently added playlist. WTF!?
Have you tried editing the playlist? You can do this by clicking the playlist and choosing the edit playlist option.

You will then have the option to do a few things like decide on how long you want recently added items to appear (for example anything i added in 3 weeks is considered new) make sure a time is set, this could be a reason nothing is showing up.

Also make sure your songs are checked in that little box to the left of the song name, if its not then that could be a reason why nothing is showing up.

If you unclick live updating your songs will appear in the order you set.
If its already unclicked this may be a reason why nothing is being added.

Either way play around with the edit playlist settings.

Good luck let me know how it goes.
mikeyiphone is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2010, 06:30 PM   #5
acfusion29
Banned

Send a message via AIM to acfusion29
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK25toLife View Post
Unfortunately, this is a bug since 3.0 beta 2... you gotta do the playlists manually.
acfusion29 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting