Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Nov 2, 2009, 10:13 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Robot plays "Rock Band" on the iPhone

Category: 3rd Party Hardware
Link: Robot plays "Rock Band" on the iPhone
Description:: Behold! A new level in nerdity as someone configured a robot to play the iPhone version of “Rock Band”.

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Nov 4, 2009, 09:25 AM   #2
shamino
macrumors 68040

The geek in me appreciates the device. Especially the R&D/hacking that was required to make it work.

But I fail to see why anyone would want to use it, after you finish developing it. (Of course, development isn't over - it doesn't yet play a perfect game. The demo only hit 87% of the notes.)
Old Nov 6, 2009, 05:14 PM   #3
savoirfaire
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamino View Post
The geek in me appreciates the device. Especially the R&D/hacking that was required to make it work.

But I fail to see why anyone would want to use it, after you finish developing it. (Of course, development isn't over - it doesn't yet play a perfect game. The demo only hit 87% of the notes.)
Well, when they get it working better, hopefully they'll let me borrow it to finally pull off >85% on the expert guitar solo for Taxman...
savoirfaire is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion