Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Nov 3, 2009, 07:36 PM   #1
pbelmore
macrumors member

Nano 3rd Gen - Time resets at sync after DST switch

I tried searching for this, but nobody has mentioned it yet. There's also a thread going over at the Apple support forums here.

Ever since the time change Saturday night, every time I sync my 3rd generation Nano it resets the time to GMT. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if I lived across the pond, but here in Seattle this can cause a little bit of havoc (it's especially funny to see my Last.fm page tell me I have plays "in 7 hours"). The only workaround so far is to manually reset the time after every sync, which can be both time-consuming and annoying.

Is anyone else having this problem on any other iPods? It's been documented on the 3G Nano, but that's all I can find so far. The firmware hasn't been updated in years, so I don't expect a fix from Apple.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod