Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Nov 4, 2009, 10:02 PM   #1
Spenserf
macrumors newbie

Evenly Distributing Numbers

I'll preface this by saying I'm a bit of a programming newbie, and I just need to be pointed in the proper direction.

I'm trying to take a stack of numbers and distribute them across 3 fields as evenly as possible. I found a short explanation for how to do this in other programming languages, including C# (An even and sorted distribution problem - Stack Overflow). But I can't find anything for Objective-C.

If anyone knows of a tutorial, or anything that can just guide me in the right direction to figuring this out I would REALLY appreciate it.
Spenserf is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming