Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Nov 5, 2009, 07:27 PM   #1
roeik
macrumors member

Scrolling down a UIView in interface builder when the UIView is bigger than screen

Hi,

This might sound like a silly question. I am creating a UIView and set the height to 1300. Pretty straightforward. however, my screen is only about 800 px high, so I can't access the remaining 500px (i.e. I can't drag and drop elements from IB into it).

Is there a way to scroll down if the view that you are working on is higher the the size of the screen?

Thanks.
roeik is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search