Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 6, 2009, 07:49 AM   #1
ps49556n
macrumors regular

How to forward text messages to another phone?

Hello, I am looking for a program or some other method to forward text messages from my iPhone to EITHER another mobile number or an email address. I would greatly appreciate any help regarding this matter. Thank you.
ps49556n is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2009, 07:59 AM   #2
Unspoken Demise
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Unspoken Demise
Click messages> click person> click edit> click circle of messages wanted to be forwarded> click forward> add recipients> send.

If you want to send to an email address, the email address must be registered under their contact in your contacts app.
Unspoken Demise is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2009, 09:23 AM   #3
ps49556n
macrumors regular

Thanks for the reply, but I think I should clarify what I am looking for... I want to have my iphone forward all my NEW, INCOMMING txt messages to another line or an email address...
ps49556n is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting