Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 8, 2009, 02:24 PM   #1
Lucbert
macrumors regular

Send a message via ICQ to Lucbert Send a message via AIM to Lucbert Send a message via Skype™ to Lucbert
Many issues with my iPhone (buzzing noise, rattle)

Hey!
I am experiencing many issues with my iPhone 3GS
1st: My iPhone makes a very loud rattling noise when I shake it up and down (for facebook)
2nd: It can hear a buzzing noise when I am making a call. The noise sounds like the typical GSM noise that you hear when using a cellphone close to a speaker but in my case I am not anywhere near a speaker. i can clearly hear it when I'm on a call.
3rd: The iPhone makes a whining noise when the screen is on. The sound goes away when the screen is off. The noise can only be heard when it is really quite or when I am holding the phone up to my ear.
4rd: There is a clicking noise coming out of the phone when it is on. The noise is not loud but can be hear when holding the phone up to the ear (for a call)

Does this warrant a replacement?
I already had my phone replaced twice, 1st phone didn't work at all and 2nd phone had battery issues (could not hold a charge).
Can I get a brand new one as I am really tired of the **** quality the refurb ones have?
I bought the extra Apple-Care.
Old Nov 8, 2009, 03:33 PM   #2
boston44
macrumors 6502

I would go to the store and be polite, but affirmative in asking for a sealed phone. Usually they treat those who buy the extra plan better.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting